Join us!Data Engineer
We’re a young, dynamic team with dreams of creating the world’s best software for negotiations. That’s why at HelloRFQ we created the most beautiful & user friendly application out there. We want to help you manage your negotiations so you can focus on doing what you what you love.
We dream of putting the world’s best negotiation technologies into the hands of every businesses, entrepreneur, and freelancer.
Stop using and losing emails, repeating responses and missing deadlines – HelloRFQ can automate and enrich so many of your existing systems to let you get on with the fun stuff.
Businesses have to deal with more and more partners every day, but HelloRFQ lets you find, and effectively use, the most ones for you every time.
We are building a global company, and we are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help us reinvent the concept of RFQ!
As a Data Engineer you will build a solid and scalable data infrastructure and analytical environment. You’ll be joining the recently created Data Team and be responsible for the creation and development of HelloRFQ’s data system. From managing dashboards, to creating ETL pipelines and optimizing processes, you’ll assist the team with your knowledge and allow the company to scale. But most importantly, we are looking for someone willing to disrupt the ERP industry by offering a world-class product in a data-driven company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Working together with the data team on defining and improving the scalability of our current Data Warehouse
- Creating and optimizing data pipelines based on the needs of the Data Analysts
- Integrating 3rd party data sources using APIs
- Assisting the analytics team with the implementation of data visualizations
- Look for new ways of collecting and storing data
- Championing a healthy data culture and encourage & promote data-driven decision making throughout the organization
- 2-5 years of work experience in a similar role; working on data warehouse design, implementation and analytics
- You’re an ace at data modelling, used to designing and implementing complex architectures with a constant eye on their future evolution while taking into account the needs of multiple users.
- Performing ad-hoc queries, data insights and building internal tools to support our Marketing, Finance and Customer Success teams
- Experience using Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- You have a solid knowledge of relational databases and data schemas.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and distributed systems.
- Basic DBA skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Fluent in English
What it’s like to work with us:
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Friday’s
- Continuous Training
- Top-notch work equipment
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
At HelloRFQ, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start HelloRFQ to be another software company. We started HelloRFQ to be epic, and you can be part of it!