Join us!Marketing Manager
We’re a young, dynamic team with dreams of creating the world’s best software for negotiations. That’s why at HelloRFQ we created the most beautiful & user friendly application out there. We want to help you manage your negotiations so you can focus on doing what you what you love.
We dream of putting the world’s best negotiation technologies into the hands of every businesses, entrepreneur, and freelancer.
Stop using and losing emails, repeating responses and missing deadlines – HelloRFQ can automate and enrich so many of your existing systems to let you get on with the fun stuff.
Businesses have to deal with more and more partners every day, but HelloRFQ lets you find, and effectively use, the most ones for you every time.
We are building a global company, and we are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help us reinvent the concept of RFQ!
We are looking for a professional with Digital Marketing background, passionate about online universe and that would like to develop his/her professional career in this environment. A Marketing profile for a young and dynamic company, in constant growth and with international projection.
Description of responsibilities:
- Marketing Plan. Collaboration in planning and production.
- Marketing campaigns, planning, development, and follow up.
- Market research and business development.
- SEM campaigns.
- SEO management (definition and management of related strategy).
- RRSS management and dinamization.
- Web campaigns, email Marketing, social media, branding, and web promotion.
- Design and management of campaigns via Mailchimp.
- KPIs definition and follow up for all marketing campaigns, proposing ideas and solutions.
- Regular reporting to CEO.
- Web management, dynamization, creativities production, content management.
- Landing pages management.
- Marketing events management.
- Validation of the PWA (Progressive Web Application) of HelloRFQ with regular testing and regular reporting to CEO.
- Collaboration in Suppliers Directory Construction.
- Participation in meetings with internal teams and external partners.
- Assistance to company management team in all Marketing and Sales Management activities.
- B2B Marketing & Sales experience.
- Customer focused, communication skills, great team player, eager to learn.
- Proactive, organised, creative and analytical person.
- Contributor to a fantastic work atmosphere.
- Skilled in Internet management: Web, Social Media, Email
- Marketing, SEO, SEM Market-ing tools, WordPress,etc…
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Experience in Software Industry will be highly valued.
What it’s like to work with us:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Friday’s
- Continuous Training
- Top-notch work equipment
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
At HelloRFQ, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierar-chy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start HelloRFQ to be another software company. We started HelloRFQ to be epic, and you can be part of it!